Mojave River Valley Museum
- Features exhibits on the local natural ecology as well as aspects of Native American life
- Location: 270 East Virginia Way in Barstow
- Open daily from 11 a.m to 4 p.m.
- Admission: free
- Call (760) 256-5452
- Visit the museum
San Bernardino County Museum
- Features permanent exhibits of cultural and natural history and anthropology
- Extensive research collections
- Public programs for adults, families, students, and children
- Gerald A. Smith Hall of Anthropology features artifacts from the mountains, valleys, deserts, and rivers of San Bernardino County
- Learn about the Mojave, Vanyume, Serrano, and Gabrielino tribes
- The Calico Mountains Archaeological Site (also known as the Calico Early Man Site), perhaps the oldest archaeological site in North America, is represented through photographs and artifacts.
- Location: 2024 Orange Tree Lane in Redlands
- Open Tuesday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Admission: $6 adults, $5 seniors/students, $4 children (5-12), children under 5 are free
- Call (909) 307-2669
- Visit http://www.co.san-bernardino.ca.us/museum