Butte Valley Museum
- Location: 500 South Main Street in Dorris
- Call (530) 397-2707
- Visit the museum.
Dunsmuir Historical Museum
- A collection of early railroad exhibits
- Location: 4101 Pine Street in Dunsmuir
- Call (530) 235-0733
Fort Jones Museum
- Native American and Pioneer artifacts from the nineteenth century
- Location: 11913 Main Street in Fort Jones
- Visit http://www.fortjonesmuseum.com/
- Call (530) 468-5568
Heritage Junction of McCloud Inc.
- Features logging industry memorabilia, early fire fighting equipment, a replica of an old church, a Corliss engine from the 1903 McCloud Steam Log Mill, and clothing and accessories from the middle 1800s to early 1900s
- Location: 320 Main Street in McCloud
- Visit http://www.trainweb.org/mccloudrails/HeritageJunction.html
- Call (530) 964-2604
Lava Beds National Monument
- Museum features exhibits of Modoc Indian artifacts, archaeological materials, and Modoc Indian War history
- Location: off Highway 139 near Tule Lake
- Open Memorial Day to Labor Day from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Labor Day to Memorial Day from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Admission: $10 to the park; the museum is free
- Call (530) 667-2282, ext. 232
- Visit http://www.nps.gov/labe/
Siskiyou County Museum
- Contains exhibits on the region dating from prehistoric times to the twentieth century
- Native American exhibit details the history of the Indians through a display of household implements, basketry, and hunting and fishing tools and techniques
- Location: 910 South Main Street in Yreka
- Open Tuesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Call (530) 842-3836
- Visit http://www.siskiyoucountyhistoricalsociety.org/siskiyou-county-museum; or,
- Erected in 1906 and served as the main building of the Mount Shasta Fish Hatchery
- Highlights the history of Mount Shasta and Native American artifacts
- Location: 1 North Old Stage Road in Mt. Shasta, 1/4 mi. west on the central Mt. Shasta / I-5 interchange
- Open in winter (September to December, and April to May) from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.; in summer (June to August), Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Call (530) 926-5508
- Visit http://www.mountshastasissonmuseum.org/