John Marsh Home
- The purpose of the John Marsh Home property is to protect a stone mansion built in 1856 by a notable California pioneer.
- The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- The property also contains a Native American cultural site.
- Call (415) 330-6300
- Visit http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=525
Mount Diablo State Park
- Mount Diablo was a principal feature in the cultural landscape and cosmology of many different Native Californian societies.
- Drive to the top of the mountain for vistas of the Central Valley and San Francisco Bay area.
- Rock City cultural preserve contains numerous bedrock mortar sites and some of the best examples of 1930s vintage CCC park architecture.
- The Summit Museum highlights the cultural and natural history of Mount Diablo State Park.
- Open daily from 8 a.m. to sunset
- Call (925) 837-2525
- Visit http://www.mdia.org